JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage Design, testing, and the roll-out of the application across the authority .
• Manage the Admin activities of all application across
• Ensures that relevant supporting documentation is produced .
• Lead the implementation applications including external and internal resources .
• Provide onsite support to Application users.
• Establish training needs of users to ensure delivery of appropriate training
• Manage all other enterprise applications installation, operations and updates
• Create functional requirements as inputs into application designs
• Collaborate with application design groups
• Gather and document user requirements and recommendations, analyze the feasibility of implementing these into the application
• Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant professional and technical developments.
• Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements; liaise with IT management to align existing technical installed base and skills with future architectural requirements.
• ITIL foundation certificate is desirable
• Extensive experience in applications support required for the real estate industry
• 5 years' experience in IT department .
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving issues.
• General knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
• Demonstrated understanding of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications and outsourced systems.
• Understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities.
• Solid understanding of project management principles.
• Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into compliance requirements.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including operations, management, executive and legal staff as well as external personnel, including auditors and regulators.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Exceptionally self-motivated, directed and detail-oriented.
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.