JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assisting day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Providing clerical and administrative support to HR Executives
• Supports involving a wide range of activities, coordinating meetings, maintaining employee data base.
• Coordinating with administrative procedure and system devising ways to streamline process
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Can manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitoring inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
• Oversee facilities services, maintenance, activities and trade person.
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
• Type of role: Full Time
• Position Level: Jr Executive
• Required years of Experience: 1-3 years
• Job specialization: Human Resources, Office Administrator
• Work Location: Doha - Qatar
• Desired Starting Date: ASAP
• Probation Period: 6 months
• Interactions: Reporting to Head of Department
• Preferred University Subjects: Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, Psychology
• University Qualifications: at least Bachelor's Degree or related field
• Other Certifications obtained: HR Trainings or similar
• Self driven, communication skills, analytical thinking, Coordinating, problem solving, patient, Time management, MS office, Computer skills
Language Fluency Preferences:
• Fluent in English & Mandarin is a must (speaking, reading and writing).
• Nationality preference: Asian / Chinese
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In October 2008, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) formally entered into the Middle East region, establishing Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited (regulated by the DFSA) and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (QFC) Branch (authorized by the QFCRA) in quick succession and commencing businesses. This enables ICBC to become the pioneer of China-owned banks in the Middle East region, and will, on the basis of its advanced market position, excellent client base, multiple product structure, strong innovative ability and prominent brand value, allows ICBC to support various infrastructure financing demands in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and the greater Middle East, and comprehensively provide various financial services including international trade, domestic guarantee and oversea credit, project financing, to become the economic bridge and channel between China and the Middle East region.
At the end of 2009, ICBC succeeded in acquiring a wholesale banking license from Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, which is seen as a big progress for ICBC in the Middle East region. Now a chain has been formed between the cities of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha to provide more comprehensive financial services to ICBC clients in the region.
ICBC will keep on improving its network within the Middle East region by relying on abundance of market resources, insistence on prioritizing commercial banking, striving to develop investment banking and asset management, so as to strengthen ICBC's influence and competitiveness, and become the most influential and respectable bank in the region.