JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Process transactions including account opening/management, remittance and inquiry related, Loan issuaing and repaymenty, treasury back - ofice operations, trade finance transactions (L/G, L/C, Funded Risk participation) etc.
- Carry on AML check during processing transcations and execute branch AML policy. Report suspicious transaction to the related department.
- Prepare monthly bank statement and audit confirmations for customers
- Prepare daily Nostro Account balance and customer fund list to other departments.
- Complete reconciliation of bank accounts with customer on monthly basis and branch's correspondent banks on daily basis;
- Provide transaction reports and analysis to related departments, head office, regulatory authority and external auditor;
- Proficiency in SWIFT payments, fund settlement and clearing
- With Treasury back office experience
- With knowledge on Corporate accounts opening and monitoring
- Statistic Analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with varied needs from different department
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Job Title: Assistant Operation Manager
- Type of role: Full Time
- Position Level: Jr Executive
- Required years of Experience: 1-3 years
- Job specialization: Banking Department
- Work Location: Doha - Qatar
- Desired Starting Date: ASAP
- Probation Period: 6 months
- Interactions: Reporting to Head of Department
- Preferred University Subjects: Accounting, Finance, Buisness or any related field
- University Qualifications: at least Bachelor's Degree or any related field
- Other Certifications obtained: with CDCS, CSDG certificate is a plus
- Soft Skills: Statistic Analysis skills
- Language Fluency Preferences: Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing) is a MUST. Mandarin is a great plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In October 2008, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) formally entered into the Middle East region, establishing Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited (regulated by the DFSA) and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (QFC) Branch (authorized by the QFCRA) in quick succession and commencing businesses. This enables ICBC to become the pioneer of China-owned banks in the Middle East region, and will, on the basis of its advanced market position, excellent client base, multiple product structure, strong innovative ability and prominent brand value, allows ICBC to support various infrastructure financing demands in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and the greater Middle East, and comprehensively provide various financial services including international trade, domestic guarantee and oversea credit, project financing, to become the economic bridge and channel between China and the Middle East region.
At the end of 2009, ICBC succeeded in acquiring a wholesale banking license from Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates, which is seen as a big progress for ICBC in the Middle East region. Now a chain has been formed between the cities of Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha to provide more comprehensive financial services to ICBC clients in the region.
ICBC will keep on improving its network within the Middle East region by relying on abundance of market resources, insistence on prioritizing commercial banking, striving to develop investment banking and asset management, so as to strengthen ICBC's influence and competitiveness, and become the most influential and respectable bank in the region.