JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a Assistant Project Manager with an Architecture background to join our award-winning Design team based in Doha,Qatar.
This position is responsible for supporting the Project Manager with the day to day operational and tactical aspects of the project(s), including such aspects as the establishment of the project delivery strategy, planning, administration, schedule and cost control, project reporting, design reviews for completeness and constructability, management and coordination of all parties involved.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Reporting to and advising senior management and clients as required on all elements and facets of managing the design and construction process.
- Corresponding with consultants, contractors and authorities.
- Maintaining sound management processes and document control procedures; overseeing quality assurance & file management.
- Monitoring, reviewing and managing the performance of all consultants and contractors providing services to the client using contract deliverables, schedules and budgets.
- Attending or chairing meetings and / or workshops with consultants and contractors, preparing meeting minutes and follow up to achieve identified actions.
- Assessing and monitoring risk and contractual exposure for the client and KEO.
- Evaluating and recommending contract Variation Orders, payments certificates and invoices for client approval.
- Reviewing and reporting on Cost Estimates, design submissions, technical reports.
- Supporting the Project Manager to ensure the delivery of the contracted PM services to the client.
- Participating in establishing and implementing the Project Management Plan and procedures.
- Supporting the Project Manager in :
- Preparation of the tender strategy; identification of qualified consultants, contractors and vendors; preparation and issue of RFP's and the evaluation of proposals.
- Overseeing and guiding consultants design progress activities. Monitoring and verification of design progress and submittals at all design phases.
- Organize/manage design review meetings, workshops and reports during design phases.
- Preparation of monthly progress reports and minutes of meeting.
- Administering contracts to ensure that all parties discharge their relevant scope of services and deliverables in accordance with their respective contracts.
- Reviewing and monitoring project schedules.
- Verification of invoices and assessment of variations and claims.
- Preparing Project Financial Models.
- Project cost monitoring.
- Attend and support permitting meeting with authorities as and when required.
- Attend site RFIs and coordinate with the design team, as and when required.
- Project closing out.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include at least 5 to 7 years' work experience in design and/or construction building projects, partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management.
- Member of Professional Engineering or Construction Management Society or other recognized body will be viewed favourably.
- Previous work experience in the Middle East would be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (Mandatory). Arabic would also be an advantage.
- Expertise in Primavera is very beneficial
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Controls Manager Jobs in Doha
Operations Manager Jobs in Doha
Project Manager Jobs in Doha