JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
You will be primarily responsible for contributing to the work of the Unit in the development of the Regulatory and Legislative regime, through the Drafting of Laws, Regulations, Rules, Guidance, and other Legislative Instruments within the Financial Sector and Regulatory Services environments.
• Academic Qualification in Law, such as LLB, LLM or Juris Doctor
• Admission, or eligibility for Admission, to practice Law in a developed Legal Jurisdiction
• At least 12 years’ experience in Drafting Acts, Regulations, Rules or comparable Legal Instruments in English
• Experience in Drafting Financial Services Legislation or Drafting in a Regulatory Environment
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications
• Knowledge of Legal Research and Legislative or Legal Publishing Tools
• Legal and Legislative Drafting and Editorial skills, in English, of a high order
• Conceptual (Analytical skills) of a very high order, including the ability to critically Analyse and fully understand what is involved in a Policy Proposal.
• Experience in working, and decision-making, under pressure in a small team environment
• High degree of accuracy in all forms of communication
• Attention to detail, commitment to precision and thoroughness, persistence
• Experience in project management and proven ability to complete tasks to tight deadlines
• Any Nationality
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply online. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers