JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Beauty Expert is in charge of providing excellent customer service to all customers, giving advice and guiding them through beauty routines with suitable products. The Beauty Expert uses appropriate sales techniques and product knowledge to meet sales targets, in addition to stock replenishment, handling new launches, product promotion, and visual merchandising.
- Drive the business
- Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Promote the Group's loyalty program (MUSE) and increase enrollment rate and new customer acquisition
- Push for sales during events, promotions and launches. Focus on selling and up selling
- Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
- When applicable, stay abreast of the brand's different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers. Participate in achieving incentives
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
- Customer Centricity
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by delivering an exceptional service and bringing to life the brand's customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert's advice, proactively catering to customers' needs, interests and preferences.
- Demonstrate effective usage and beneï¬ts of various brands and skin care products and ensure high level of expertise
- Educate and guide customers on the most appropriate range and usage of products to use
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
- Use clienteling techniques and tools to virtually connect with customers, build one-on-one relationships based on trust to drive loyalty. (Such techniques and tools include messaging, (virtual) shopping appointments, etc.)
- Operational Excellence
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using advanced sales techniques and beauty and skin-care knowledge
- Monitor sales activities and generate a daily sales report and market reports (competitor activities, overall sales ï¬gures) to provide input for Sales Supervisors/ Sales Managers
- Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display in the appropriate shelves/ counters are done as per the brand's VM guidelines
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the available technological tools and use them to enhance the customer experience both in and out of the store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.