JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The 'IBM Ecosystem' includes thousands of partners who 'Build' on, 'Sell' or 'Service' IBM technologies and platforms. As a Brand Partner Specialist (Territory) your mission is to connect the right technical, co-marketing, and go-to-market enablement resources with your assigned partners to jointly drive prospecting, opportunity identification, and solution co-creation. By aligning territory planning, demand generation, lead passing, and sales execution between IBM Digital Sales and partners you'll grow revenue in your assigned portfolio by increasing your partners' 'Sell' activities for your territory.
Engaging directly with partners and their clients in support of high value engagements and opportunities, you will augment partner and client engagements with IBM's breadth of capabilities to align sales efforts with offering capability roadmaps, and shape solutions that support brand-specific business strategies.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators - always willing to help and be helped - as you apply passion to work that will compel your partners to lead with IBM offerings when recommending solutions to their clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Naturally skilled in developing and cultivating professional relationships, you'll establish trusted advisor relationship with your assigned 'Sell' partners. You'll develop territory plans that identify strategic growth areas, revenue objectives, enablement goals, and milestones to measure successful delivery of your territory plans.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing, your partners are winning, and your clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to...
- Engaging IBM local country /market sales teams, Digital Sales teams, Marketing, and technical teams to accelerate your partners' success.
- Leveraging Ecosystem programs, co-marketing, and sales tooling to drive joint demand generation, prospecting, or solution co-creation.
- Increasing sales velocity with improved partner lead-passing discipline, as well as identifying and closing partner skills gaps, capability and capacity.
- Negotiating to successfully obtain commitment to solutions, while maintaining integrity and relationships with internal teams, external partners and clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in building and going to market with technology partner sales offerings that drive strong, two-way, revenue generating collaborations.
- A proven, successful history of co-selling with partners in front of their clients.
- Demonstrable success of communication and personal relationship development at all levels across colleagues, partners and clients.
- A track record of consistently achieving targets with and through others - demonstrating high performance, whilst challenging self and others to consistently deliver results.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- A strong understanding of IBM's product suite (full training on IBM's technologies will be provided).
- Understanding IBM's competitive differentiations in addition to our competition's place in the market (full training on IBM's technologies will be provided).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.