JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our team. This position is responsible for analyzing business processes, gathering requirements, and identifying opportunities for improvement. To succeed in this role the candidate should have the ability to analyze complex business processes, identify opportunities for improvement, and translate requirements into effective solutions.
• Develop processes to ensure business solutions meet strategic goals
• Perform gap analysis to identify areas for process improvement and recommend solutions
• Develop and maintain detailed functional specifications, including process flows, and data models
• Monitor and assess system performance, identifying areas for improvement
• Identify risks, benefits, and proposed solutions outlining business impacts
• Develop digital optimization strategies, create draft financial proposals and business plans
• Provide investment recommendations based on market and competitor research
• Translate business needs into functional specifications for system enhancements
• Perform data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights for informed decision-making
• Conduct feasibility studies and impact assessments for proposed solutions
• To ensure success in the position candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, or a related field.
• Master's degree in Business Analytics, Information Systems will be treated preferentially.
• Candidates will be expected to have knowledge of various industries, business principles, and market dynamics.
• A solid understanding of business process modeling techniques and the development of innovative systems solutions will be required.
• Previous experience (Internship / 1-2 years) in a similar or identical role would be beneficial.
• Candidates should have exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, ability to translate complex concepts into clear and concise requirements.
• Proven competence to analyze data, identify trends, and derive meaningful insights.
• Familiarity with software tools and technologies relevant to business analysis would be essential.
• Additionally, ability to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and project requirements is crucial for the role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Helitrope Ventures is a family office with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, retail, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.