JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Review and update BCM plans, strategy, policies and procedures and other documentation for approval,
• Contributes to building a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to assess internal and external threats and the risk they pose to Qatar Rail and recommends mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate identified risks,
• Communicate the BCM plans and drives the delivery of BCM plans,
• Coordinate the activities amongst various BCM work streams,
• Work closely with technology teams to ensure their disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications are consistent with the plans developed for Qatar Rail,
• Assist in the coordination of the BCP testing program and actively participate in testing scenarios,
• Initiate and coordinate training and awareness programs,
• Escalate risks and coordinate mitigation responses,
• Develop status reports on continuity plans and prepare management reports as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, information technology, management, or similar field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Professional Training
• A certificate in business continuity management is a plus
• Minimum of five years of management experience with at least two years in a risk management position and or experience in business continuity/disaster recovery planning or a related field.
• Proven experience in achieving performance targets
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.