JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team! As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for strategic and operational business development.
• Support Business Development Manager in developing & implementing new marketing strategies.
• Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads.
• Develop database and attend industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
• Schedule appointments and prepare & deliver presentation to Clients after researching their business requirements.
• Understand prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop tailored proposals.
• Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
• Lead development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
• Lead tender preparation & submission in coordination with the technical team.
• Provide regular reports about marketing activities and progress in opened deals.
• Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects (owner's representatives, architects, interior designers etc.).
• Growing business through the development of new leads and new contacts
• Identifying new revenue opportunities
• Building business relationships with current and potential clients
• Attending networking events to attract and retain clients.
Education & Skills:
• Excellent proficiency in English is required.
• Minimum 05 plus years of experience in Construction, Fit-out or related sector with existing Clientele.
• Bachelor / Master in business administration, marketing, sales, advertising or relevant field.
• Qatar experience is essential.
• Qatar Driving License is must.
• Excellent communication skills in English & Arabic (preferred).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.