JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Employs and supervises staff to operate dining facilities.
• Plans menus, prepares food supply orders, and stores food.
• Makes arrangements for disposal of garbage.
• Assumes responsibility for checking in and out camp grounds and non-camp groups and maintenance of records.
• Inspects all facilities
• Supervises and orients camp counselors.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
• Maintains required health records to insure proper payment of accident claims resulting from camp participation.
• Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, program evaluation, counselor evaluation, and other required reports.
• Assumes responsibility for security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
• Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of recreational equipment and supplies.
• Maintains liaison with forest service personnel.
• Aids in the evaluation of camp programs and personnel.
• Performs related work as required.
• Ability to supervise the work of others.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with adults, youth, and the general public.
• Ability to operate and maintain grounds equipment.
• Ability to operate and maintain kitchen equipment.
• Ability to work independently.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.