JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage and oversee entire accounting function of the company.
• Regularly examine financial statements and ensure they are accurate and free of any errors.
• Organize and update financial records; monitor all bookkeeping process.
• Liaison with all departments of the company to collect information for budgets and forecast preparation.
• Make sure all financial data adheres to current tax laws and regulations.
• Keep company accounts information confidential.
• Stay abreast of industry changes and current tax/accounting laws.
• Prepare, manage and present monthly reports.
• Liaison with financial institutions.
• Liaison with external auditors.
• Represent the accounting department for top management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 8 to 12 years’ experience in managing company accounts.
• Oracle ERP working experience is an edge.
• Skilled in Microsoft suite; proficient in complex accounting systems.
• Certifications in CPA/CMA/CA/ACCA will be an added value.
• Highly skilled in budgeting and bookkeeping.
• Excellent financial and analytical abilities.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Consistent, accurate and through eye to detail.
• Able to work under tight deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Accountant Jobs in Qatar
Finance Manager Jobs in Qatar
Accountant Jobs in Qatar