JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Cloud Pricing, Service Contracts, and Licensing.
• Should be able to present products and services to new accounts.
• Responsible for account planning, including identifying and documenting clients’ organizational structure, IT initiatives, and application needs.
• Drive business funnel and Go-to-market with key technology alliance partners.
• Accountable for Cloud sales quota for your assigned region/country.
• Has 2+ Years of cloud experience working in, selling to, or supporting 1 or more industries within the sector.
• Familiarity with major cloud service provider platforms (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Services) and cloud enablement technology platforms. Azure Preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Productivity Tools. A technical background in computer science is a plus.
• Qatar driving license
• Bachelors or relevant Degree in IT or Computer Science
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ALM is a leading global technology service company that started its operations in the middle east region in 2009 headquartered in Doha, (QATAR), and operates in UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA, and INDIA. It is supported by a dedicated resource pool of 1000+ professionals.
ALM provides all customers the most efficient and competitive solutions to achieve their business goals through our intelligent technology solutions. Our global expertise, assets, and integrated ICT capabilities provide unique offerings in Networking, Datacenter, Mobility, Digital Transformation, AV Solutions, and Cybersecurity.