JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Reports to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all site construction activities.
- Overall responsibility for quality, health, safety, environment, schedule and cost for site activities.
- Selecting and implementing the construction procedures most appropriate to the project considering the site conditions.
- Identifying the key critical construction strategies and establishing site organization considering the mobilization plan for staff, labor, construction equipment and material requirement for the project execution.
- Graduate Engineer, Mechanical, 15 years’ experience in Oil and Gas sector. Preferably with Gulf experience.
- Good coordination skills with all project stake holders, which include engineering consultant, Client, Inspection agencies, OEMs and sub-contractor.
- Good working knowledge in Oil and Gas construction practices.
- Good working knowledge in QCDD requirements and buildings construction practices
- Experience in mechanical & Civil construction methodology in building sector
- Experience in Firefighting, HVAC and plumping
- Experience in mechanical & Civil construction methodology in Hydrocarbon sector.
- Good working knowledge on construction method statements and implementing Quality control requirements throughout the construction phase.
- Ensuring and selecting qualified Construction Subcontractor.
- Directing, controlling and administration of all construction and/or operation through lead discipline engineers and subcontractors.
- Monitoring and controlling of project schedule to ensure on time project completion
- Responsible for material control, field engineering, site erection, cost forecasting and control.
- Management and monitoring of Construction quality and HSE compliance with project requirements.
- Progress reporting, attending all meetings internally and with project stakeholders
- Reporting construction progress and major concerns regarding the site works to Project Manager and Company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.