JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Contracts Administrator
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of computer softwares (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Basic English writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Interpersonal Understanding
- Organizational Awareness
- Team Work and Cooperation
- To provide co-ordination and administrative support for the planning, tendering, and contracting processes to ensure the smooth operations of the Contracts Section function at Company and subsidiaries.
- At least 8 years' experience as SR. Refueling Operator or 5 years supervisory level in oil and Gas sector.
- Graduate in any discipline
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Management Solutions International (MSI) is a leading US based Management Consulting firm established in 1987, specializing in Recruitment, Manpower Outsourcing and Business consultancy services.
MSI is a part of CFR Global Executive Search which is a growing alliance of independent Executive Search Companies and has 59 branches across the globe. This gives access to Global database and allows them to effectively conduct Recruitment searches worldwide.
Having Offices in Calgary, Doha, Dubai, Virginia working with prominent Government, Semi- Government, Holding Companies and MNCs.
MSI is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.