JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager who is well versed in full spectrum of contracts management. You will need to be results driven and someone who is able to work at a fast pace in a team with energy and focus.
• Prepare and analyse costing for tenders
• Manage contract administration & costing administration.
• Prepare document for inviting quotations, prepare comparison, tender report
• Liaising with clients, contractors, authorities, architects on contractual issues and provide professional input to project team.
• Negotiating contract terms and conditions with suppliers, vendors, subcontractors.
• Prepare measurements, bill of quantities and documents for tender submission.
• Preparing tender documents, cost, budget, tender evaluation, report reviewing and providing recommendations.
• Manage claims, variation orders, budget, cost control and final account settlement.
• Manage contract document and contract drawing.
• Assisting and advising in contractual matters such as extension of time, contractual correspondences, etc;
• Perform risk and value management, dispute management.
• Provide procurement strategies, cost-control in sub-contracting and potential variation orders to ensure provisions are catered for within cost and time.
• Perform risk analysis, identification of risk and propose measures to minimize exposure.
• Manage any issues relevant to extension of time, contractual claims, variations, loss and expense claims to the client.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Business or contract management / Quantity surveying.
• Min 10 years of relevant experience in construction industry (Design & Build / interior fitouts)
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong technical knowledge (contractual management, contracts administration, dispute resolution, cost management)
• A professional individual with a cooperative attitude, even when under pressure.
• Confident and clear communication skills (Oral & Written)
• A flexible approach with strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to prioritise multiple tasks.
• Able to act on own initiative and proactive way
ABOUT THE COMPANY
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.