JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Scope and Objectives
As a skin care expert perform consultations, customise treatments conduct skin and hair analysis and perform skin treatments, providing uncompromising experience to the guest.
- Adhere to the Spa Policy & Standard Operating Procedures manual.
- Act as an Ambassador for the spa representing the brand values for colleagues establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders representing the values of the brand and Accor. This includes maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Knowledgeable about all aspects of treatments, spa therapy and the facility.
- Perform treatments and services in a safe, professional and hygienic manner.
- Maintain ample inventory of necessary products to perform treatments, all in an orderly and neat fashion.
- Report for appointments on time and thoroughly review appointments after completing each service.
- Always maintain a courteous, friendly and professional demeanour with guests.
- Assist in the operations whenever possible.
- Maintain current professional license.
Administrative and Financial Responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate records of guest consultation forms and skin and hair assessment reports ensuring data privacy.
- Responsible for contribution towards monthly retail and treatment targets.
- Capability to do technical analysis on machines, good at administrative skills, able prepare and review reports and share evaluation.
Guest Quality and Operational Excellence
- Recognise arrivals of all VIP guests arriving in both the spa and hotel.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times.
- Responsible for driving the guest experience and communication amongst the colleagues orchestrating a smooth guest sequence delivery.
- Ensure guest / member preferences and special requests are accommodated to the best of the property's abilities.
- Perform treatment following brand standards and contribute towards the spa is receiving positive ratings from guest satisfaction surveys.
- Maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
- Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency.
Education and Experience
- Diploma in Aesthetics from a reputable school.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- At least 7 years-experience in facial skin treatment in high-end hotels or aesthetic clinics.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with skin care technologies and equipment.
- Extensive experience in working with VIP clientele in luxury environments
Talent and Culture / Team Communications
- Participate in daily / monthly communication meetings.
- Support the rest of your colleagues when requested.
- Understand and adhere to the Accor Code of Ethics.
Health, Hygiene and Safety
- Follow all safety procedures and practices of the property.
- Ensure guest / member satisfaction at all times by assuring safety and service is always the first priority.
- Report dysfunctional equipment to management.
- Report any potential hazards or emergencies so they can be rectified immediately.
- Handle emergency situations with urgency and discretion.
- Maintain peak conditioning of the facility at all times through cleanliness and hygiene.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.