JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha introduces a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Join our motivated and vibrant Team as Culinary Coordinator and build your career with us.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage / Kitchen environment.
- Must be highly Health & Safety conscience and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Responsible for collecting, compiling, tracing, answering and follow up of all in/out internal and external correspondence.
- Supervision of Kitchen Staff and rotating Staff working in the kitchen.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Answer calls according to hotel standards
- Keep Executive Chef's agenda updated and remind him about appointments
- Ensures proper requisitioning and control of office supplies
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignments and additional duties.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.