JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
POSITION OBJECTIVE The position is responsible for the receipt, storage, dispatch of the material in warehouse.
- Responsible for inventory coordination and maintenance.
- Review the stock and ensure inventory accuracy to avoid delay in material transactions.
- Loading / Unloading and packing of the goods as per the brand requirement.
- Scanning of the product and shelving as per the product barcode.
- Must be willing to stand for extended hours.
- Should be physically fit for heavy lifting.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.