JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how to use it as a strong asset to securing growing revenue. The candidate will be expected to be proficient in the use of technology, management of digital channels and intuitive with clear ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
• Launch optimized online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in the creation of online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
• Manage all digital marketing channels measuring ROI and KPIs
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Build an inbound marketing plan and maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Successful candidates will have a relevant degree for the position such as Bachelor's in Marketing, Business, digital media or website/graphic design.
• MBA in marketing or relevant field will be preferred. Knowledge in ad serving tools, IT/computer science or similar fields will be required.
• Candidates will be expected to have awareness of digital media techniques, Google AdWords and full understanding of all social media platforms, data analysis, SEO/SEM and Content Management Systems.
• Experience in the entertainment sector, realization of events, Digital Marketing strategies and market trends will be essential.
• The candidate will be expected to have 2-3 years’ experience as Digital Marketing Executive, similar or identical role.
• Candidates should have good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, perfect knowledge of web analytics tools, be able to evaluate and review marketing campaigns.
• Commercial awareness, a flexible approach to work, analytical mindset and strategic thinking are essential. Additionally, IT, social media and numeracy skills are expected.
• Fluent Arabic proficiency will be required.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Helitrope Ventures is a family office with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, retail, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inMarketing Coordinator Jobs in Qatar
Business Development Executive Jobs in Qatar
Sales Executive Jobs in Qatar