JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Onex Beauty Group is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team!
Responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm.
• Develop Marketing strategies and tactics to increase our brand awareness and image, increase our customer retention and acquisition, along with proper KPIs directly proportional to the company objectives.
• Collect, compile, and analyze market trends, demographics, and other relevant information to prepare the Marketing strategy and design projects which will cater to it.
• Use various market study tools such as conducting surveys, capturing customer feedback through different channels of communication, after sales service and networking to plan actions and improve customer experience.
• Plan and develop Customer relationship management process and technologies and perform the marketing segmentation, targeting and positioning for each service and product line in order to increase the marketing mix.
• Plan, develop, implement marketing mix included the marketing promotion such as advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs along with sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
• Develop and execute integrated online strategy using email campaigns, blogs, forums, and other social media experience to generate leads along with identifying trends, measuring, and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns against ROI and KPIs.
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business by managing media inquiries and interview requests, creating content for press releases, articles, and keynote presentations.
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Marketing Manager, preferably in Beauty/ Spa business
• Advanced knowledge in graphic designing
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Good Market Research skills
• Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Onex Beauty Group (OBG) is a leader in the beauty industry with three luxury beauty centers – Maison De Joelle (MDJ) in Al Wakra, Al Waab, and Doha Festival City in Qatar. OBG has three divisions: salon services, retail distribution, and Training & Development combined with advanced management techniques, sophisticated IT systems, and experienced professional staff. As a firmly established company, Onex Beauty Group builds lasting relationships with customers and suppliers by providing the highest level of service.
Onex Beauty Group aims to be the number one retail and distribution company in the region by ensuring a quality level of service as well as maintaining luxury positioning of our brands. It stands apart in its identity as it’s guaranteed that the products offered are of the finest quality available in the market & conform to the standards set by various governments.
Onex Beauty Group ensures up to date product innovation, market values and implements tools for better customer service along with full-fledged customized support. The employees at Onex Beauty Group are trained to be globally competitive and highly skilled. The company continually strives to improve its skills and service standards and maintain its position as leading beauty service centers, sales and distribution company. We are exclusive distributor of Selvert, Thuya, Innovatis, Framesi, Footlogix, Guam, Previa, Sorali, Kinetics, Arganis, and Kinetics.
OBG is expanding its business to end users soon, through our showroom, The Beauty Assist.