JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• The Service holder is responsible, within the DBN PWM team and under the Company Site Representative (Offshore), for the control and following-up, monitoring and supervising the Electrical & Instrumentation works done by EPCIC Contractor (And Subcontractors).
• The Service holder ensure that all HSSE, Quality and Technical contractual requirements are duly applied by Contractors and all Subcontractors.
• The Service holder organizes / participates to routine and/or random inspections and audits, to daily / regular construction meeting with Contractor and promotes safety awareness at all level through exemplary and pro-active attitude with Project team and Contractor (Subcontractors).
• The Service holder is also accountable for demonstrating, individually, and exemplary behavior with regard to HSE, ethics and ‘’code of conduct”.
• Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline
Experience in similar position (years):
• Min. 10
• As a minimum, job holders must have extensive hands-on technical, project co-ordination and supervisory experience gained in an Offshore Construction environment (Construction, Engineering, etc...).
• Advanced skills and knowledge of Campaign/Shutdown Management techniques preferably in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration and / or production industries.
• Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills required.
• Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural
• environment Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary
• Medical fit to work on offshore installation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.