JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Managed positions in transverse organization: direct: 8, indirect: 30+
• Manage highly skilled studies from Concept phase to Pre-FEED & FEED/DE, involving multi-discipline activities, and related to complex offshore brownfield developments.
• Detached to the CPD entity and report on daily basis to the CPD Architect, manage a team of technical experts, act as Technical Advisor and CPY representative, monitor activities and subcontractor(s), approve deliverables and progress
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline.
• Multi-discipline Engineering coordination background with a minimum of 12+ years of experience in the upstream Oil &Gas industry and project management.
• Previous experience in Offshore Brownfield development is highly desirable.
• Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal and soft communication skills in multi-cultural environment.
• Fluent in English – Both verbal and written
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.