JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide high-level administrative support and assistance to the General Manager and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for
• Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
• Schedule and attend meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
• Professionally greeting and receiving guests and clients.
• Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification with minimum 8 years related job experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inExecutive Assistant Jobs in Doha
Personal Assistant Jobs in Doha
Legal Secretary Jobs in Doha