JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Executive Secretary – Doha
Linum Consult’s client is a major international company that works within the energy sector. They are currently seeking an Executive Secretary to provide executive support to their CEO, based in their head office in Doha, Qatar.
• Serving as the primary point of contact and coordination for both internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CEO’s office
• Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing the agenda and calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, managing files and record keeping, arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
• Planning, coordinating, and ensuring the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected
• Researching, prioritising, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately. Acting as a “barometer”; having a sense for the issues taking place and keeping the CEO constantly updated
• Managing regular liaisons with Function Heads and their Executive Assistants to provide coordination support for meetings with the Board of Directors, Board Committees, and Senior Management team meetings
• Degree qualification in a business-related subject, or relevant subject
• At least 8-10 years’ experience supporting C-level executives
• Ideally have 5 years of experience working for a large multinational company within the energy industry
• Proficient in MS Office tools, Adobe Acrobat, and social media platforms
• Previous experience of working in Qatar or other Gulf countries would be preferred
• Excellent communication skills in English, with any Arabic language skills a distinct advantage
• Very strong interpersonal skills, highly organised, with a consistently professional appearance and conduct are essential
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.