JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Selling stand / exhibition space to potential exhibitors.
• Planning exhibition hall layouts and activities programs such as workshops, seminars and demonstrations.
• Researching suitable venues and ensuring all necessary equipment is available.
• Seeking & securing sponsorship.
• Designing anything from online registration forms to floral arrangements.
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health & safety requirements are adhered to.
• Coordinating caterers, stand designers & equipment hire.
• Organizing car park facilities, security, first aid & catering.
• Promoting the event & organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures
• Supervising the dismantling & removal of stands.
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• Arabic & English Speaker
• Should possess good exposure into similar role within Events or Exhibition based industry in Qatar.
• Must have extensive qualification in the same Industry as a Project Manager
• Immediate joiners preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inEvent Coordinator Jobs in Qatar
Marketing Assistant Jobs in Qatar
Receptionist Jobs in Qatar