JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
F&B Waiter / Waitress
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties while following the hotel F&B operation standard.
- Able to perform well in fast-paced environments, be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
- A team player and effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Your experience and skills include:
- Min of 2-3 years experience in job-related positions.
- Prior hotel and job-related experience is a must.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Computer skills are an advantage.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per Hotel standards.
Your team and working environment:
we are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and our essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.