JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is seeking a seasoned facilities professional to head up inhouse and outsourced maintenance teams and run the day to day operations of their portfolio of assets.
Our client is a private conglomerate with a large growing portfolio across a number of different asset classes.
* Reporting into General Manager and managing a team of 20-30
* Overseeing building and grounds maintenance
* Supervising the quality of work to ensure tasks are performed correctly and efficiently
* Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
* Ensuring security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented
* Managing and reviewing service contracts
* Conducting and documenting regular facilities inspections
* Implementing and communicating workplace safety precautions to employees
* Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
* General business development activities, expanding client portfolio
* Competitive salary
* Medical insurance
* Engineering degree/ degree in the relevant field
* 10 years work experience in a managerial role within maintenance/facilities management
* Gulf experience (preferred)
* Arabic speaking (preferred)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.