JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the leading sport and lifestyle companies in Qatar is actively recruiting a General Manager.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and implement the company's strategic direction and business plans in alignment with the overall objectives.
- Develop and execute effective sales and marketing strategies to expand the customer base and increase market share.
- Lead the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify emerging market trends, and customer needs to drive business growth and maintain a competitive edge.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role. Sports industry experience is an added advantage.
- GCC experience is a plus.
- Proven track record in successfully driving revenue growth and achieving business targets.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry