JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain the gymnasium equipment to the highest standard.
- Maintain, repair, and attend to routine and planned maintenance, maintenance requests.
- Carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
- Maintains the plants and machinery to the highest standards including water tanks
- Maintain the swimming pool and swimming pool plant rooms.
- To be fully versed and capable in kitchen gas and electrical equipment, Linen room equipment, electrical, plumbing, repairs of motors, pumps and any other related work to the designated areas.
- Advise Engineering Shift in-charge on day to day operations/defects through the relevant log sheet and verbally as well
- Public Areas-plunging toilets, unclogging drains, repairing all types of hardware, plumbing, electrical equipment including lamps, air conditioners, cosmetic items, replacing electrical switches and outlets and programming TV's
- To strive to become an independent mechanic, able to analyze problems and to formulate plans to get work done quickly a high degree of quality.
- Tools - to clean, lubricate, protect and otherwise maintain all tools and equipment in the hotel.
- To see that all tools used are returned to the shop and secured in proper storage area.
- To protect and otherwise maintain your assigned tool pouch and its tools at the discretion of the Engineering Management.
- Records - to read, log, track and interpret readings from meters, gauges and other measuring units.
- To maintain a thorough log of each day's activities and problems that occur and to ensure this information properly handed over to other shifts.
- Departmental Duties - to share clean all engineering areas as directed by Engineering Management.
- To work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized.
- To serve as otherwise directed or needed to help maintain the effective and efficient operation of the hotel.
- This assignment shall be at the discretion of Engineering Management or the hotel General Manager.
- General - Complete all work assigned in a safe and professional
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
- Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and safety awareness information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
- Friendly and well-balanced personality, helpful and well adult attitude.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.