JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
• Collaborate with presentations, programming collateral, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
• Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
• Develop concepts to execute original content
• Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
• Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
• Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
• To ensure success in the position candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus would be advantageous. Solid working Experience with computer-aided design will be required.
• Previous experience in a similar or identical role would be beneficial.
• Candidates should have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary layouts depending on the project.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a solid portfolio and a sharp eye for visual composition.
• Strong technical skills, knowledge of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment are essential.
• A professional approach to time, costs and deadlines are expected.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Helitrope Ventures is a family office with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, retail, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inGraphic Designer Jobs in Qatar
AutoCAD Operator Jobs in Qatar
Interior Designer Jobs in Qatar