JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A senior leader to manage and develop information systems across HMC. Systems head directs all aspects of the organization’s business systems. Plans and implements technological service strategies within a shared services environment to support business and user needs. The role will head a team of PMIS manager, consultants, developers, and administrators.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Manage key internal and customer stakeholders across a number of different operating departments keeping all informed and appraised on all initiatives.
• Ensure business systems are fit for purpose and able to deliver business objectives.
• Communicate vision, strategy, and roadmaps internally and externally
• Provide guidance and hands on support for managers & consultants to ensure they are able to meet the program objectives and deliverables.
• Measure and evaluate return on investment and realized benefit over time.
• Identifying issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
• Ensure appropriate disaster recovery (and business continuity) plans are in place and regularly tested.
• Liaise with IT infrastructure and development teams to make sure there is alignment across all system project plans.
Qualifications, skills, and ability:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Management Information System
• 10 + year of experience PMWeb System development
• GCC experience preferred
• Minimum of 6 years of working experience gained in a senior role leading together in collaboration with senior stakeholders on systems strategy, systems development/ enhancement, deployment/ implementation that effectively support business needs.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong systems project management skills, systems implementation, and experience gained in a similar role.
• Effective time management and ability to set realistic timescales for work delivery
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Egis is an international player active in the consulting, construction engineering and mobility service sectors. We create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings capable of responding to the climate emergency and helping to achieve more balanced, sustainable and resilient territorial development. With operations in 120 countries, Egis places the expertise of its 16,000 employees at the disposal of its clients and develops cutting-edge innovation accessible to all projects. Through its wide-ranging fields of activity, Egis is a central player in the collective organisation of society and the living environment of citizens all over the world.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Public Relations Officer Jobs in Qatar
Teacher Jobs in Qatar
Project Coordinator Jobs in Qatar