JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Linum Consult’s client is a major international company that works within the energy sector. They are currently seeking a Head of Treasury & Corporate Finance to be based in Qatar.
• Managing and coordinating all aspects of treasury and corporate finance for the company
• Designing and implementing a comprehensive and effective treasury management framework, by defining policies and standards in line with the best international practices
• Ensuring proper cash flow planning, as well as effective cash flow management, including investment of excess of liquidity, and investments in financial products
• Planning, structuring, and executing all corporate financing transactions, and effectively managing the corporate debt portfolio
• Monitoring and managing the key financial risks
• Conducting effective relationships with lending institutions, credit rating agencies, and the wider financial community
• Conducting effect analyses on the current status and expected trends of relevant financial markets, supporting effective capital structuring decisions and active management of the debt and liquidity portfolio
• Degree qualification in Finance or Business Administration, ideally with an MBA or master’s in Finance. Professional qualification such as CFA, CMA, CA, CPA, or ACCA
• At least 8-10 years’ experience in treasury and corporate finance, with 4-5 years in a similar role and preferably within the energy/power industry
• Previous history of working for/with local and international banking institutions, ECAs, multilaterals, development finance institutions, or credit rating agencies
• Strong knowledge of treasury and cash management systems
• Familiarity with financial data analytical tools (Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, etc.)
• Previously worked in Qatar for large international companies and in a multicultural environment
• Fluent in English
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details.
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.