JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Adhere to the established standards of conduct and house rules, fire regulations and department procedures and policies.
- Report to shift on time in issued uniform in a clean, neat and tidy appearance at all times.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Participle actively to briefing
- Attend training session
- Train all new comers on systems. Answer the telephone promptly and courteously within three rings and log down all incoming messages.
- Input into Housekeeping dispatch system all request.
- Relate and dispatch messages promptly ensuring that all the information given is accurate and complete
- Insure tracking of pending request
- Ensure the proper handling of keys.
- Follow up on key signing in and out.
- Ensure proper distribution of devices (iPhone or I-pad)
- Follow up on devices signing in and out.
- Carry key & Devices inventory at all change of shift
- Report to security and director of HK all lost keys/ devices or broken keys/ devices
- Prepare all related documentation to document payroll and sign in/out records
- Prepare and print arrival lists/ reports, / group lists/ supervisor special report/ maintenance tickets/etc. and as requested
- Prepare and issue various miscellaneous credit forms when applicable
- Prepare and issue various miscellaneous debit forms when applicable
- keep Floor Housekeepers and Assistant Housekeepers informed of any allocation changes or changes in daily plan immediately
- Keep supervisor and laundry informed of all in-house move.
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with other departments
- Input into Dispatch system all work orders for Engineering.
- Keep track and follow up on all urgent maintenance requests
- pre-block rooms for repair as needed in coordination with FO
- Handle all lost and found enquiries.
- Secure and log lost items daily, including the monthly disbursement of unclaimed articles to the colleagues who found the items with authorized gate passes TBC
- Follow up on all loaned articles. Record and retrieve as necessary
- Handle all guest storage items and ensure records are updated once items have been returned to guests
- Prepare all special amenities (children program or special set up) when applicable
- Keep work area clean and tidy at all times
- Receive all newly purchased items delivered to the Housekeeping office, i.e. cleaning supplies, magazines, etc.
- Welcome all contractor and supplier
- Ensure Contractors are escorted
- Ensure first aid box items are replenished regularly
- Assist with general inventories
- Read and initial office log book daily. Enter any special requests or messages in the log book for the next shift to follow up
- Inform the managers of any unusual events
- Report any sick guest to duty manager and Housekeeping managers
- Report immediately all system failure to concerned department
- Follow all BCP plan as per procedures
- Fill all BCP check list and send to security/account and RM TBC
- Participate in hotel recycling program and encourage team members to reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible and appropriate.
- Complete assigned task and reports to respective managers.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managers.
Description of desired characteristics or personality traits:
- Able to work on shifts and work schedules based on business demands.
- Position requires sitting and answering phones/ imputing data's in systems most of the working day.
- Required stand by in case of emergency.
- Resistance to stress and able to multi tasks
- Comfortable in dealing with customers
- Cheerful patient, respectful, and require high level of empathy, emotional intelligence
Required experience/skills/years in this role:
- Minimum of 2-year experience in a Coordinator or administrative position in a hotel (Housekeeping environment)
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word).
- Experience with Hotel Property Management systems & dispatch Systems.
- Good business practice.
- Excellent people management knowledge.
- Positive attitude.
- Fluent communication in English.
- Professional appearance and etiquette.
- Ability to function well as part of a team.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to interact with guests respectfully, naturally, and efficiently.
- Aware and attentive to FLHSS standards: diligent attention to safety.
- Must be able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness ad work well with limited supervision.
- Customer focus: Is dedicated to meeting expectations and all requirements for both external and internal guests. Act with customers in mind.
- Team Player: demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues in his/her own team and across departments and works well as a team player to achieve results.
- Priorities setting: Focus on important issues. Create focus.
- Delivers Their Best: continually strives to do his/her best, is hardworking, efficient, and consistently performs well against the MOHG standards, policies, and procedures.
- Trustworthy & Responsible: trustworthy, responsible, and accountable. His/her standard of performance reflects Raffles and Fairmont mission and he/she works in a safe manner.
- Process management: Figure out and simplify processes, workflows, to get things done. Get more out fewer resources.
- Ethic Values: Get things done quietly. Set company core values and is reliable during good and tough time. Is widely trusted. Admit flaws.
- Quick learner: Open to changes, analyses successes and failures. Seek for solutions and improvement. Enjoy challenges. Deal well with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Self-Development Is personally committed to and actively works to improve him/her. Understand that different situations call for different skills and approaches; work to deploy strengths and work on compensating for weakness and limits. Pick up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior and seeks feedback.
- Composure Is cool under pressure and do not become defensive or irritated when under pressure. Able to set influence in a crisis.
- Organizing Can marshal resources (people, material, support and time) to get things done. Is able to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Use resources and time effectively and efficiently.
- Problem Solving: Look beyond the obvious and do not stop at the first answer.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Hotel Property Management System & dispatch System.
- Good business practice.
- Excellent people management knowledge.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.