JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha introduces a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Join our motivated and vibrant Team as Housekeeping Coordinator and build your career with us.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To attend and handle all guest requests received for internal services, as per the hotel standards and procedures.
- To answer and handle calls, messages properly using the telephone etiquettes and Rixos standards.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To report any guest comment or complaint.
- To set-up inventory and monitor supplies and other commodities upon guest requests.
- To update the above items' availability in the PMS.
- To be aware of and to follow emergency and security procedures.
- To fulfill administrative tasks, housekeeping office coordination and filing.
- To respect key handling procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in 5* hotel.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.