JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for upkeep of guest floors, public areas and back areas as per standards.
- Manage and supervise all tasks of his/her staff
- Ensure that guest supplies are replenished
- Optimizes work productivity by effectively scheduling and allocating all available resources, recommends changes in methods, equipment, to department in order to improve departmental standards/productivity and ensures implementation of the same.
- Responsible for ensuring that team follows periodical cleaning schedules.
- Ensures guest requirements and requests are promptly and efficiently responded in order to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular room checklists
- Record room status in allocated section accurately
- Comply with hotel's health, safety and hygiene policies
- Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management
Your experience and skills include:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in luxury or upscale hospitality segment is preferred.
- Strong guest relations and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.