JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced HR Administrative Executive to join our team this role will be responsible for managing various administrative tasks and providing support to ensure the smooth operation of HR functions. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong understanding of HR processes.
• Maintain and update employee records, including personal information, employment contracts, and HR databases
• Support HR managers in implementing HR procedures and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Assist in the recruitment, and onboarding process, including coordinating interviews and preparing new hire documentation
• Prepare HR-related correspondence, such as employment letters and employment contracts
• Support the recruitment process by posting job openings, reviewing applications, and scheduling interviews
• Assist in the performance management process by organizing employee evaluations
• Prepare HR reports and maintain HR metrics for analysis and reporting purposes
• Contribute to ensuring HR processes align with organizational goals and objectives
• Coordinate employee relocation and immigration processes, including visa applications and work permits
• Support HR projects and initiatives, recruitment campaigns and execution of hiring plans for local and international hiring.
• To ensure success in the position candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in psychology, human resources, business administration, or a related field.
• A Master's degree or HR certifications will be treated preferentially.
• Candidates will be expected to have a deep understanding of HR principles, practices, and regulations.
• Knowledge of employment laws, including labor laws is essential.
• Strong understanding of various HR functions, including talent acquisition, recruitment strategies, and hiring plans will be required.
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar or identical role would be required.
• Candidates should have excellent skills in using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to facilitate data analysis, reporting, and document preparation.
• Familiarity with HR-related technology platforms and tools to streamline HR processes and enhance efficiency would be beneficial.
• Proficiency in HR selection processes and strong familiarity with organizational development concepts will be expected.
• Additionally, comprehensive knowledge of strategic HR planning will contribute to the candidate's success in this role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Helitrope Ventures is a family office with business in multiple sectors which includes construction, trading, retail, fashion, IT among others. Based on the in-depth understanding of economies and enterprises we have consolidated a diversified portfolio. Our Company is commitment to excellence across all of our business lines. We are continuously looking to hire creative, driven, innovative and talented professionals to play the required role in this organization, providing a career platform for employees in various industries.