JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The job holder is accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE rules & requirements and for implementing H3SE rules within his area of responsibility.
The job holder is responsible for the following activities:
• To assist CPP Topside Construction Lead in supervising Instrument activities by Contractor and /or Subcontractors in their respective premises
• To lead team of Supervisors, motivating them adequately and giving them clear priorities/directions for the performance of their duties. Provide support and assistance in their organisation, job scheduling and coordination with other disciplines to ensure quality and timely completion of their work.
• To ensure Contractor’s Construction / Pre-commissioning procedures, Method of statements are approved and implemented at work site(s) as per NOC Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes
• To anticipate and advise corrective measure with respect to Potential issues that may occur during the Project phase.
• To ensure Contractor’s resources, tools and equipment are adequate to achieve expected level of Construction / Pre-commissioning requirements.
• To ensure Pre-commissioning has been performed correctly and formally recorded into ICAPS system.
• Monitor & Report associated key dates with respect to construction schedule meets project milestones
• Qualification: Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
• Valid CompEx Training Certificate covering Module EX-01/02/03/04.
• Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
• Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
• Construction, Pre-commissioning, and Quality Inspection experience is required for Topside projects.
• A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, construction, inspection and pre-commissioning.
• Experienced with NOC Standards (Total General Specifications) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.