JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Perform professional internal auditing work for Business Support and Corporate Services. Work involves in all phases such as development of internal audit plan, assess risks faced by PWA, develop audit reports highlighting the recommendations and finally communicating the results of the audit to auditees and all other stakeholders.
• Participate in preparing the annual and long-term audit plans ensuring adequate coverage of all organizational and functional activities, management and operating systems, management practices.
• Perform audit of all financial Policies, Processes and Procedures, and prepare audit reports which highlight recommendations and improvement opportunities.
• Perform audit of operating processes and controls to evaluate the efficiency with which resources are employed and to identify profit and/or cost-effective improvements.
• Support the development of PWA-wide Policies, Processes and Procedures and examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal
• control systems in place across the various auditable processes, including but not limited to HR related procedures on recruitment, employee leaves, promotions, performance management.
• Provide assistance/support to IT audits and ensure that all IT related risks are identified and mitigated by the Information Systems Department.
• Participate in the inventory exercise when required.
• Assist in communicating the results of audits via written reports and oral presentations to management, and the President (if required).
• Prepare audit programs to be aligned with engagement scope and requirements.
• Assist the General Auditing Advisor / Expert in the development of applicable policies, procedures, and processes.
• Work closely with the General Auditing Advisor / Expert to ensure compliance of the Internal Audit Department with PWA Strategy Management Policies, Processes and Procedures.
• Keep current with latest market trends and developments and stay abreast with current trends and leading practices in Internal Audit.
• Keep the General Auditing Advisor / Expert and Senior General Audit Specialist informed of significant issues that may jeopardize the achievement of PWA goals.
Key Business Interactions
• Internal Audit Department Manager
• Internal Auditing Advisor
• Head of General Audit Section
• General Auditing Advisor
• General Auditing Expert
• Senior General Audit Specialist
• Auditor One, Auditor Two, Auditor Three
• All other PWA employees as and when required
• External Auditors
• Senior Management of Consultants, Contractors and Suppliers
Qualification: University Degree, preferably with a Major in Accounting and Professional Accounting Qualification; ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent (Master Degree)
• 12 years relevant experience preferably in the Construction or related industries.
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
• Arabic language skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inIT Coordinator Jobs in Qatar
IT Support Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Technical Consultant Jobs in Qatar