JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Creating sales contract as per the customer request and confirmation
• Creating the chamber invoice.
• Issuing the shipping documents (commercial invoice, packing list and any other documents as per the sales contract and the customer country)
• Creating the sales order on the ERP system.
• Following up with the logistic team to pick and pack the shipment on the ERP.
• Issuing the invoice through ERP.
• Contacting the insurance broker to issue insurance of the shipment and confirm the draft copy.
• Send the sales contract and the shipping document to the customer.
• Checking with the accounting department in case the shipment will be issued to the bank.
• Print the original copy of document and send it for top management signature.
• Send the monthly report for all shipment during that month.
• Confirm the payment receipt from customer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accountancy, or Finance
• Possess great interest in working with different people
• Effective and explicit communication skills in both oral and written forms
• Deep knowledge of the processes of exports and legal documentation
• Ability to analyze data and give correct interpretations
• Computer skills: possess knowledge of Microsoft Suites, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; and also proficiency in the use of audit and accounting software
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills, which relates to the prioritizing of workloads and showing a great level of resilience and calmness even when under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Suhail Industrial Holding Group is a corporation of companies specializing in the recycling, production, and export of processed non-ferrous metals and plastics. Its reputation precedes it, with a vast network of subsidiaries firmly established as Qatar's leading recycling company.