JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the IT Director, you will lead the development and implementation of the group-wide IT operations, including infrastructure, application development, network and support services, IT Security, Cybersecurity to ensure that the company has well-developed systems.
A prominent, semi-governmental logistics firm seeking an IT Director
* Identify and advise Management on opportunities for improvement, upgrades, configurations, new systems and/or software to ensure optimum business support.
* Oversee the development of the IT compliance framework and policies and ensure compliance through risk assessment to manage all potential threats/risks to the IT environment.
* Analyze business processes and requirements of end-users to determine and address their IT needs and requirements.
* Support the implementation of IT security and disaster recovery policies to ensure the continuous 24/7 operation, protection, and integrity of computing and network infrastructures.
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic programs and initiatives.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* 12-15 years of experience in IT with exposure to strategic IT Business Strategy.
* Proven Business or IT Consultant and Project Management experience.
* Possesses a functional and technical knowledge of infrastructure, networks, operations, applications & systems, security, cybersecurity, and developments.
* Analytical, detail oriented and solution driven individual.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.