JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
IT Support and Services
• Country Lead will be responsible for ensuring that IT systems and services are available for all users with agreed performance levels.
• This position is responsible for deploying digitization initiatives and IT projects on the ground in their corresponding countries.
• Ensure that technical resources are available and system users are adequately trained for smooth operations of the business.
• Perform IT Systems due diligence, troubleshoot technical issues and deconstruct problems. Communicates effectively with system users, technical leads, and vendors.
• Monitors, operates, coordinates, assists, and trains others in the operation of computer hardware, software, and peripherals in order to achieve business objectives
• Works independently with minimal supervision and updates supervisor on status of projects and technical issues.
• Responsible for maintaining a detailed inventory of the organization's software and hardware assets and helping the business eliminate waste and increase efficiency by making the best use of existing IT asset resources.
• Should play a pivotal role in identifying issues related to service availability and security incidents.
• Provide technical support in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and mobile devices
• Set up and configures desktop computers, peripherals, and accounts, assigning access levels.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose problems, implement corrective action procedures, and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate.
• Research and recommend system equipment upgrades, replacements, and manages equipment inventory.
• Acts as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns.
• Execute IT projects and digitization initiatives on-site, including arranging for adequate resources and providing training to users.
• Address endpoint security incidents promptly and escalate to the next level based on the requirement.
• Ensure that all the activities, incidents, support, and services are recorded in the service ticketing system with utmost accuracy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers around the world for over 137 years. Our unrivaled portfolio includes more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices, with iconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Costa Coffee, Monster, Powerade, Minute Maid, Nutri Boost, and Schweppes.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Investments Group (BIG) is TCCC’s global bottling arm whose operations are primarily focused on markets in Asia and the Middle East, covering 13 countries with 45 plants and over 38,000 employees, serving 1.8 billion consumers. BIG has evolved over the years and the future is exciting — it is currently regarded as a world-class bottler and a role model for system alignment, with many years of experience winning in the market and developing talent and innovations in the countries where it operates.
The Gulf Coca-Cola Beverages (GCCB) is a bottling company of The Coca-Cola Company and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The joint venture operates in four (4) countries namely, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The company produces and distributes a variety of non-alcoholic beverages under the Coca-Cola brand in the Gulf region. It is a place where you can make a positive mark on the world. Whether through our sustainability initiatives, human rights work, or the ripple economic impact each person creates by simply doing their job well, there are endless opportunities to build shareholder value and make an impactful contribution to many communities.