JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Landside Shift Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree or any relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience related field
- Age must be under 38 years of age.
- Must have complete knowledge of the Champion's routine inspections of all landside operational areas and liaises closely with Facilities Maintenance to ensure that all areas operate freely
- Must have knowledge of airport safety and security measures
- Must have a valid driver's license, a valid QID, and be readily available
- Must be comfortable working in rotational shift patterns
- Must have Knowledge of Car park Operational processes systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Management Solutions International (MSI) is a leading US based Management Consulting firm established in 1987, specializing in Recruitment, Manpower Outsourcing and Business consultancy services.
MSI is a part of CFR Global Executive Search which is a growing alliance of independent Executive Search Companies and has 59 branches across the globe. This gives access to Global database and allows them to effectively conduct Recruitment searches worldwide.
Having Offices in Calgary, Doha, Dubai, Virginia working with prominent Government, Semi- Government, Holding Companies and MNCs.
MSI is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company.