JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Part A: Job Specification
* Develop, implement, and maintain a leadership system designed to develop high potential employees for future higher level and broader responsibilities.
Reporting and Relationships - I
* Reports to Leadership Development Lead.
* Direct report: None. Internal
* Frequent contact with all departments up to Manager’s level. External
* Periodic contact with representatives of local/regional companies, contractors, and 3rd party service providers.
Reporting and Relationships - II Job Context & Major Challenge(s) - I
* Policies and procedures are well established, clearly defined and constantly reviewed to ensure latest technologies and improvements are adopted.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s) - II Financial Dimension
* As defined for this job level in the Delegation of Authority and/or approved budget.
Generic Accountabilities - All Employees
Safety Health & Environment
* Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
* Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is a condition of employment for expatriate employees.
* Ensure all activities undertaken comply with anti – trust and competition laws and the Company firewall policies and procedures.
Key Job Accountabilities - I
* Provide the required support with the formulation of the Leadership Development Plan (for the assigned group) resulting from talent pool and succession planning review and leadership competency gap analysis and advise on course applicability for business essential leadership skills courses held outside and inside Qatar.
* Develop presentations and reports relating to the company’s Leadership development data for assigned groups, including interpretation of assessments and utilization of a variety of resources were requested for senior management.
* Maintain an ongoing awareness of current and future trends of leadership development to ensure best practices are considered by the executives in response to changing business needs and priorities.
* Assist employees / departments with developing, and monitoring development plans and aligning development and career goals.
* Develop and maintain leadership development and training materials to ensure the objectives for each program are accomplished in line with established priorities, timelines, funding limitations, and other specifications.
Key Job Accountabilities - II
* Facilitate and deliver the required Leadership training, development intervention/ teambuilding to Qatargas employees in line with established priorities, timelines, budget limitations, and other specifications.
* Coordinate the required training in line with agreed training contract, agreed timelines, budget limitations, and other specifications and logistic. Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the training and provide the required advice to enhance the program.
* Handle all assigned training request in the Training Systems and provide the required advice and support. Maintain corporate training records database and compile other reports as may be required by Training and Education management.
* Coordinate and conduct coaching session to employee and monitor individual progress.
* Complete the tasks related to training / teambuilding activities including training contracts, materials, management processes, budget estimates, accruals, variance analysis, CWO, Purchase Orders, etc.
Key Job Accountabilities - III Part B: Person Specification - Minimum Requirement Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management.
Knowledge and/or Experience - I
* 8 years of experience in HR related activities including 2 years spent in a learning and development environment.
Knowledge and/or Experience - II Technical and Business Skills - I
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Good spread sheet, word processing and presentation skills.
* Able to lead and facilitate meetings and negotiate outcomes with senior staff.
* Computer skills including full MS Office Suite, and knowledge and experience with Learning Management Systems.
Technical and Business Skills - II Technical Competencies
* TEC-Annual budget preparations TEC-Budget Monitoring, Control and Reporting BEH-Communication / Information Sharing TEC-Comply with the Contracting & Admin P&P TEC-Conduct training needs analysis TEC-Design & Develop training interventions TEC-Development Plan TEC-Ensure TC profiles are fit for purpose BEH-Ethics and Integrity TEC-Evaluate L&D interventions TEC-Facilitate learning and development TEC-Improve Business processes BEH-Initiative / Commitment BEH-Innovation BEH-Interpersonal Skills BEH-Job Knowledge TEC-Learning Management System TEC-Manage training admin process TEC-NGDP and Non-Tech Training program TEC-Plan & implement training interventions BEH-Planning and Organising BEH-Problem Solving TEC-Provide L&D reporting services BEH-Quality / Quantity of Work BEH-Service Orientation BEH-SHE Understanding BEH-Supervising & Coaching Others BEH-Teamwork / Supporting Others BEH-Trust and Empowerment TEC-Understand QG business environment TEC-Understand QG Values and Pillars
ABOUT THE COMPANY
QatarEnergy LNG, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Since the first production in 1996, QatarEnergy LNG has successfully delivered cargos to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting the world’s demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, QatarEnergy LNG is adding value to its production chain, contributing to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s National Vision to ensure efficient energy supplies for the country, creating new markets and contributing to the local community.
In addition to the LNG facilities, QatarEnergy LNG operates the Jetty Boil-Off Gas facility, Al Khaleej Gas, Ras Laffan Heilum, the two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal on behalf of All participants.