JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Learning & Development Executive
At Ibis and Adagio hotels, people are at the heart of everything we do! Showcase your enthusiasm, communication & interpersonal strengths to bring your passion for the heartist experience to life through all facets of human resources.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Training and Development
- Deliver Training Programs as per company standards.
- Ensure MGT & Non MGT Training Hours in compliance with the company.
- Follow up on implementation of on property trainings.
- Coordinates the administration of all training nominations, training completion and attendance, ensuring databases are fully up to date.
- Update training database regularly.
- Meet with managers, department and division heads to discuss staffing needs, recruitment needs, open requisitions, and required/desirable qualifications.
- Develop learning strategies and plans with management based upon deficiencies identified in a needs assessment. Design, develop, and produce training materials (e.g., facilitator/participant workbooks, manuals, brochures, job aids, posters).
- Prepare for training classes (e.g., materials, setup classes, breakdown classes).
- Design and create interactive training in various formats. Conduct stand-up training to groups of heartist. Monitor and ensure departments are conducting safety training and orientation.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching heartist.
- Assist with design and development of training programs, (including lesson plans and training methods) following company training philosophy and standards).
- Design and develop training programs (including lesson plans and training methods) in accordance with company philosophy and standards.
- Follow up on Heartist Canteen and ensure that it is up to the hotel policy, according to the pre planned menu ...etc.
Talent & Culture - Department Focus
- Assists with any process administration and the collation of data for relevant reports.
- Assists, when necessary, with INES and all T&C systems data maintenance and tracking.
- Support with the administration of any payroll of T&C information.
- Ensure that all associate notice boards are up to date and accurate and that all necessary information is displayed.
- Maintain strong filing system to all T&C related issues
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelors degree in human resources or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training and development management (essential).
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of UAE Labour Law and practices.
- Up-to-date on HR trends and practices in the market.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Doha
Construction Manager Jobs in Doha
Project Director Jobs in Doha