JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Prepare, proofread, or process legal documents, such as summonses, complaints, appeals, motions, or pretrial agreements.
• Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
• Receive and place telephone calls.
• Schedule and make appointments.
• Organize and maintain law libraries, documents, and case files.
• Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matters.
• Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
• Draft and type contracts and miscellaneous legal documents.
• Complete various forms, such as accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
• Prepare and distribute invoices to bill clients or pay account expenses.
• Submit articles and information from searches to attorneys for review and approval for use.
• Review legal publications and perform database searches to identify laws and attend legal (if applicable) meetings, such as client interviews, hearings, or depositions, and take notes.
• Administrative - Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
• Law and Government - Knowledge of local laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, and Company rules.
• Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and Proficiency in Arabic language.
• Arabic Nationals.
• Bachelor of Law are preferable or Student-faculty of Law or Fresher Bachelor of Law.
• Have a minimum of 02 years of experience in Qatar.
Immediate joiners are preferred and must be able to obtain NOC.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Qatar.