JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Marketing and Communications.The potential candidate who will responsible of creating and implementing the Qatar Marketing Strategy including carrying out marketing activities to support the brand identity and positioning of PwC Middle East in the Qatar market. Ensuring local development of thought leadership and regional marketing activities and connect with the wider Marketing & Communications team to address the firm's priority areas of focus. You will support sales efforts through marketing publications and collateral on business topics most relevant to the LoS/Industry/Proposition
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Act as a key Marketing resource and liaison to Qatar office, build cross-functional relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define partnership goals and objectives
• Deliver impactful and innovative marketing campaigns for Qatar including: compelling marketing collateral, including presentations, case studies, whitepapers, and website content.
• Deliver quality thought leadership thinking to clients, publications and collateral on business topics most relevant to them and support the brand positioning
• Follow and communicate the brand of PwC Middle East and Strategy& in the Qatar market, and adhere to the corporate brand identity standards
• Manage all events, sponsorships and conferences held in Qatar
Work with the:
• Events team to professionalise and deliver high quality events
• Creative Design Centre and agencies on contracted creative production
• PR & External Communications team on participation in marketing events, industry forums and conferences in the region, and ensure collaboration with the social media team
• Business Development team to incorporate relevant market trends and insights
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and produce regular return on investment analytics
• Drive demand generation activities through effective marketing campaigns, including email marketing, webinars, events, and digital advertising.
• Develop compelling content for various channels, such as blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, and social media.
• Responsible for people management including nurturing talent, coaching and counselling
• Monitor and analyse market and competitor activities to identify opportunities and recommend strategic actions to increase market share.
• Embrace digital tools and improve our processes
• Establish a healthy work environment
• Ideal candidates will have the following attributes
• Degree in Marketing or a related field.
• +7yrs experience in the Marketing field
• Proven track record in a marketing function
• +2 years experience in professional services industry is an advantage
• Experience within the Middle East is preferred
Knowledge and skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Clear understanding of marketing principles and problem-solving approach
• Strong analytical mindset and ability to interpret data and market research.
• Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise multiple projects.
• Familiarity with partner marketing tactics, funnel creation, lead generation and digital marketing tools, platforms, and techniques.
• Fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
• Marketing & Communications
• Support the Qatar Marketing & Communications Manager to achieve the marketing goals and profile objectives of the country office
• Support in the implementation of the Qatar marketing plan
• Develop clear and impactful copy for thought leadership publications, marketing materials, articles, blog posts and event invitations
• Assist with events, sponsorships and conferences held in Qatar
• Assist in the marketing material production process, working closely with designers, printers and other third party suppliers
• Assist in writing internal and external marketing communications to support marketing campaigns
• Support in the development of monthly reports and industry related market research
• Assist with setting up of all marketing meetings and calls
• Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and ensure that all work is aligned to the overall corporate brand identity
• Proactively build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.