JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Administer and ensure all office facilities across all locations are utilized as per the regular business needs considering approved headcount. Ensure all office furnishing and facility fit out works are executed efficiently and administer the lease and subleasing process of surplus office space/facilities.
• Coordinate complete office waste disposal and related recycling processes across the company facilities.
• Monitor all pest control activities at all office buildings and non-plant administration area, including office building and of designated areas in Ras Laffan, Doha, and Offshore locations.
• Administer the company’s mail service activities in all company office locations including national postal services and courier service contracts, etc. Ensure efficient despatch, collection and distribution of all company mail and generate weekly and monthly record for all incoming and outgoing mail services.
• Administer Facilities Management (FM) Help Desk process to improve the complete service-related requests of the department is achieved by efficient monitoring process and provide periodical report to department management.
• Monitor the efficient functioning of company office equipment in terms operability and periodical maintenance, which includes the supply of appropriate consumables for all such office equipment
• Conduct and perform supply, installation, and update on periodical maintenance for all internal/external signage at all company facilities/locations.
• Control the Permit to Work activity (FM related) for Ras-Laffan operations including RLIC Common Permit to Work (CPW) process, and act as authorized signatory for material passes, gate passes, as and when required for accomplishing certain services related material movement/distribution, etc.
• Ensure all payments for service-related contracts are completed as per the established contract scope, according to the approved budget and reviews monthly expenditure reports from SAP. Analyse overall spending per period/location/asset and advise appropriate optimized budgeting plan for future years.
• Ensure regular SHE inspections are completed in all office facilities within the administration area, and appropriate improvements/ corrective measures related to safety, housekeeping and maintenance are promptly completed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Facility Management.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
• 7 years’ experience in the field of facilities administration, services, cost control and budgeting.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
QatarEnergy LNG, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Since the first production in 1996, QatarEnergy LNG has successfully delivered cargos to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting the world’s demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, QatarEnergy LNG is adding value to its production chain, contributing to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s National Vision to ensure efficient energy supplies for the country, creating new markets and contributing to the local community.
In addition to the LNG facilities, QatarEnergy LNG operates the Jetty Boil-Off Gas facility, Al Khaleej Gas, Ras Laffan Heilum, the two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal on behalf of All participants.