JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Provide direction and guidance to Offshore COMPANY Representative and CONTRACTOR on HSE issues within the workplace.
- Promote COMPANY HSE POLICY, Incident Free and Golden Rules to all COMPANY and CONTRACTOR personnel.
- Implement and coordinate risk management activities throughout the project to achieve successful completion of the project on time and in a safe manner.
- Occupational Health and Safety recognized certification including but not mandatory with H2S and T-BOSIET valid certification.
- Large experience in Oil and Gas EPCIC project.
- Offshore construction and installation experience is recommended including SIMOPS.
- Professional experience 12 years and 8 years on similar activities at equivalent position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.