JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Oracle IDAM Administrator
Location: Doha, Qatar
JOB DESCRIPTION Senior Developer B- Oracle IDAM Administrator
Identity and Access Management job responsibilities include system design, planning, implementation, configuration, and daily administration of the following Oracle Identity and Access Management software components: Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Unified Directory ((UD), and Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Oracle Identity Governance (016). The Identity and Access Management Administrator is responsible for implementing, configuring, and patching OIM, OAM, OHS, OUD, and OIG applications. Daily responsibilities include system administration, installation, and configuration of software on new servers to build new operational environments and provide additional system capacity. Daily activities could also include assisting stakeholders (application admins, cybersecurity, developers, etc.) with system and/or security access or needs, troubleshooting system and performance issues, ongoing maintenance (including security patch application and upgrade planning), and the application and maintenance of multiple controls. Other ongoing responsibilities may include the creation and maintenance of project documentation, (configuration guides, system specifications, workflow diagrams, etc.), training other IT team members, and ad hoc initiatives and activities as assigned by the team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess, design, and guide implementation of IDAM strategies, architectures, and technology solutions, support, and administration of Accounts created across connected applications with HRMS like 01G, IDCS, AD, etc.
• Oversees implementation and configuration of IDAM products to support business needs.
• Define technical requirements and execution plans for identity and access management solutions.
• Provide runtime service support for Oracle identity and access management suite.
• Support user access provisioning, authentication, and access management processes.
• Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and ongoing maintenance of Oracle Identity and Access Management on UNIX/Linux and Windows environments.
• Demonstrate understanding of security concepts and experience in writing UNIX shell/PERL/Database SOL and WLST scripts.
• Author and update documentation on IDAM solutions and work in conjunction with the Architecture team on writing policies and guidelines related to Identity and Access Management.
• Document and suggest improvements for IDAM processes such as Onboarding, Offboarding, 550 implementations, etc.
• Demonstrate expertise with troubleshooting OAM, OIM, 01G, and OUD on Unix/Windows systems.
• Hands-on java development skills with Oracle solutions.
• Creation of custom applications using ADF.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Ability to advise the Project team on the best implementation development practices and service subscriptions and operational practices for IDAM.
• Ability to operate under pressure, and successfully handle multiple competing priorities.
• Ability to learn and quickly familiarize with complex business and systems environments.
• Ability to work independently, as well as in teams.
• Excellent communications, presentation, and customer-facing skills.
• Fluency in English, written and oral.
• 7+ years of Oracle Administration, including implementation of authentication and authorization using Oracle Identity Management Suite or its equivalent.
• 4+ years Oracle Identity Management Suite (OIM, OAM, 01G, IDCS).
• Expert-level knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Certificate Services.
• Working and Proficient level knowledge of Azure AD, Azure Policies, and SSO.
• Experience with the technologies VMWare, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Access Manager.
• Experience provisioning users with OIM to the Oracle EBS R12, Oracle ERP Cloud, and LDAP connector.
• A strong understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to identity and access management
• Experience implementing solutions in the following areas as User Provisioning, Privileged Access Management Role-Based Access Control Network Access Management, and Identity Federation.
• Experience setting up workflows using OIM.
• Expertise in Java administration, WebLogic, Common IAM protocols, and standards such as OAUTH, SAML, JWT. Experience in the development, implementation, design, and architecture of highly available solutions.
• Detailed understanding of the Oracle identity stack and Solid hands-on experience with Oracle 1DM.
• Hands on java development skills with Oracle solutions.
• Cloud Integration experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• Degree or equivalent depth of knowledge of a technical field (Professional vendor courses)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.